Step 16. Setup email notifications
We have carefully selected several mailing services and integrated them into the plugin. Setting email notifications on your website will allow you:
- get notifications on your email from ‘Contact Us’ form placed on your store;
- send your customers email notifications when they place orders on your store (‘Thank you for your purchase’ notification);
- send your customers email notifications when you change the order status to SHIPPED (‘Your order has been shipped’ notification).
- give your users the possibility to create personal accounts in your store.
To activate email notifications you need to register with one of the mailing services offered and enter your API key in plugin notifications settings.
You will also need to fill in several fields:
- ‘Send to’ – your email to which you would like to receive messages from the “Contact Us” of your webstore.
- ‘Send a copy’ – email to which you would like to receive a copy of “Purchase email notification” and “Order shipped email notification” sent to your clients.
- ‘Email from’ – your contact email that your customers see when they get notifications. It is recommended to use an email like ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
You can find step by step guides for each integrated service in the Email Notification section of our Knowledge Base.
0 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
Leave your comment