Email Marketing Setup For Your Dropshipping Store
Want your sales numbers to climb without any extra effort? It’s not unachievable, automated emails can do it! We’ll help you make it happen.
Our team used to tend 40 dropshipping stores, and you’d be surprised how many sales were made through our email marketing campaigns. So, we are fully ready to create unique and compelling promo emails (called follow-ups) for you. They effectively portray your products – and boost sales!
What are the benefits of the Email Marketing Setup service?
- We take the whole process off your plate
- You gain up to 20 hours of free time to focus on your business
- You get orders without any effort
- Automated emails work for years to come
- You get more sales and repeat buyers!
So, if you are looking for email marketing of your business at an affordable price, then you have come to the right place.
NEW: Get fresh promo emails for your audience EVERY MONTH! Enjoy even more sales without lifting a finger 😉
By ordering an Email Marketing Setup, you get:
- Responsive follow-ups made in MailChimp featuring products/categories of your store
- Custom email templates that you can use in your future promotions – which saves your time & money
- Guide to follow-up creation in MailChimp
Start earning more with less effort now – automated emails will help you out! 😉
- What happens after I order Email Setup?
Well, our experts start working on it! When it’s done, you can go straight to your MailChimp account and start sending your newly created emails to subscribers.
- When are the emails for my store completed?
The delivery time depends on the package you order. It may vary from 4 to 17 business days.
- Why MailChimp?
This mailing service is ideal for beginners. It’s free (up to 2K emails in your lists) and it’s easy to use with its “drag&drop” editor.
- Do you guarantee sales?
We create effective emails. Sales results may depend on the condition of your dropshipping store & products, their prices, your optimization strategies, customers support and the number of subscribers in your email list.
- “Covers # weeks” in the rate table - what does that mean?
It means that each of your subscribers will get emails from your automated sequence one by one within this time.